The ACTF’s Whistleblower Policy can be found here.
Information Provided In The Course of Purchases
Subscriptions and Applications
ACTF Screening Room
The ACTF Screening Room is an invitation only area of the ACTF website intended for use by television industry personnel only.
The ACTF Screening Room contains copyright material (such as series trailers, images, pictures, media kits and other material) that is the property of the ACTF or various third parties (“Screening Room Content”). Your use of the ACTF Screening Room does not grant you any intellectual property rights over the Screening Room Content. You may access and view the Screening Room Content on your computer or other device, but you must not, except as expressly permitted in writing by the ACTF, do or permit any act which infringes any of the intellectual property rights in the Screening Room Content, including by reproducing, distributing or disseminating any of the Screening Room Content.
Education Website Materials
All teaching materials made available (“Material”) are © Australian Children's Television Foundation (except where otherwise indicated). You may use, download and reproduce this Material free of charge for non-commercial educational purposes provided you retain all acknowledgements associated with the original Material.
You must not:
- place the Material on a publicly accessible website;
- distribute electronic copies of the Material to anyone; or
- use (including sell, distribute or exploit), download, reproduce or do anything else with the Material for any commercial purposes.
Except as permitted by these conditions of use or by the Copyright Act 1968, you are not permitted to copy, publish, adapt, communicate (or sublicense the right to do any of these things) the Material or any part of the Material unless you have received the prior written consent of the ACTF.
Website Statistical Information
When you look at this site, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of the following information:
· The type of browser and operating system you are using;
· Your top level domain name (for example, .com, .au etc);
· The address of the previous website you visited;
· Your server's IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet. This will usually be one of your Internet Service Provider's servers);
· The date and time of your visit;
· Which pages of this site you visited, and the duration of time you spent on each page.
For statistical purposes, a "cookie" will also be stored in your computer. This is an electronic identifier which will be recognised by our Internet Service Provider when you next visit our website, to determine whether or not you are a first-time visitor. If you do not want cookies to be placed on your computer, you can change the settings on your Internet browser to direct this (however, this may limit the functionality offered by many websites).
ACTF Online Communities
You understand and agree the ACTF has ultimate control over all its online services. The ACTF may edit, remove or exercise its discretion not to publish your contribution for any reason, including if the ACTF considers it to be:
- Unlawful or defamatory
- Intentionally false or misleading
- An infringement of intellectual property rights
- Abusive, offensive or obscene
- Compromising the privacy of any person
- Seeking to endorse commercial products or services
- Seeking to directly solicit donations
This website may contain links to other websites. The ACTF is not responsible for, and makes no representations about, the privacy policies or content of those websites.
Access and complaints about privacy
General complaints can be made here.