Please see below for any current employment opportunities at the ACTF.
About the Role:
- EXCITING OPPORTUNITY IN ACCOUNTING
- SUPPORTIVE, PASSIONATE, AND COLLABORATIVE ENVIRONMENT
- PART-TIME ROLE (3 DAYS PER WEEK)
- OFFICE-BASED IN THE VIBRANT FITZROY
We're seeking a skilled and organised Accounts Assistant to join the team in Fitzroy. You'll become an integral part of a dynamic and passionate finance team.
- Handling Accounts Payable tasks such as entering invoices, balancing supplier statements, managing queries, maintaining creditor information, and onboarding new suppliers.
- Managing Accounts Receivable including invoicing, following up on overdue payments, reconciling bank statements, and processing remittances.
- Posting month-end journals and supporting occasional general office duties like answering calls, greeting visitors, and managing office supplies.
- Overseeing digital download sales from the client's website.
- Assisting with GL accounts reconciliations.
Qualifications for Success:
- Prior experience as a bookkeeper or recent completion of a Cert 4 in Bookkeeping.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Proficiency in Excel and intermediate-level skills in other Microsoft Office products.
- Experience with ERP system NetSuite preferred but not mandatory.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
Applications must be made through Seek.
Unpaid short internships for university courses
We can sometimes accommodate a short internship which is officially required as part of a course of study for a relevant tertiary degree (e.g. screenwriting, communications, education). Places are limited to 2 or 3 a year and it is essential that applicants understand that the ACTF is not a production company and does not offer “on set” or production experience. Please look carefully at this website and what we do before making an enquiry and sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to explain why you have chosen the ACTF for your internship, what the course requirements are and when you would like to undertake the internship.
Paid internships for recent graduates and or/early career professionals
We provide paid 16-week internships to emerging producers or writer/producers. These positions have been filled for the 2022/2023 financial year. Watch this space or follow us on social media to see whether there is a call for new applications mid-2023.
We are not currently taking applications for work experience.