Terms and Conditions
last updated 16 December 2020
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to all persons and organisations who submit an online development funding application to the Australian Children’s Television Foundation (“ACTF”).
You warrant and agree that:
- You have the authority to make this online funding application;
- You have the right to develop the project in the manner described in the development funding application;
- You will not use our online funding application process for unlawful purposes or for reasons that may cause reputational damage to the ACTF;
- The ACTF regularly receives submissions from creatives across Australia and there is a possibility that your project may bear similarities to existing or future projects the ACTF may be involved with;
- Materials you submit as part of your online application may be provided to external assessors by the ACTF in order to assist with the assessment of your application;
- The ACTF may publish details about your project in its documents and publications both printed and online, and on its social media platforms. The details may include:
- Title of the project;
- Applicant name;
- Production company;
- Creative team;
- Funding amount; and
- Brief synopsis of the project;
- Only true and correct information will be provided as part of the online development funding application and the ACTF may require that evidence is provided to this effect and you will provide such evidence if so requested by the ACTF;
- You understand that the ACTF will rely on the information contained in the online development funding application and you will keep the ACTF indemnified against all actions, suits, proceedings, claims or demands made against it by reason of any breach of the warranties or acknowledgements made by you by accepting these Terms and Conditions or by reason of any of the information in the online funding application being untrue, incorrect or inaccurate.
- Except to the extent required by law, the ACTF online development funding application process does not make any express or implied representations or warranties. The ACTF does not warrant that our online development funding process meets your requirements or that your application will be successful in securing funding.
- The ACTF will not be responsible for the preservation or return of any information or materials submitted as part of your application. It is your responsibility to retain a copy of all material submitted as part of the online development funding application.