Live Virtual Event for F-2 Students: Music for Everyone
Lah-Lah's Adventures: Music For Everyone Webinar
Date: 24 October 2018
Running Time: 30 minutes
Year Level: F-2 Primary
Register: Email email@example.com for expressions of interest
Further registration details coming soon - sign up to our ACTF Education eNews for updates.
Are you getting started with F-2 classroom music? Curious about our Lah-Lah’s Adventures: Music for Everyone resource? Please join us for a one-off live webinar with Tina and Mark Harris (A.K.A. Lah-Lah and Buzz)!
In an exciting first for the ACTF, we will join with Tina and Mark Harris – two of the lead creatives behind the hugely successful Lah-Lah’s Adventures children’s series – in a live virtual learning event for schools on 24 October 2018. We have planned an active and engaging 30-minute session that will have your F-2 students singing, dancing, and learning how much fun they can have with music.
Drawing on content from Lah-Lah’s Adventures: Music for Everyone, Tina and Mark will:
- Introduce big musical concepts in an accessible way
- Demonstrate learning tasks from Music for Everyone
- Demonstrate handy classroom management techniques for music lessons
Through participating in our moderated event, your young learners will also gain valuable understandings relevant to the Digital Technologies curriculum:
- Explore how people safely use common information systems to meet information, communication and recreation needs (ACTDIP005)
- Create and organise ideas and information using information systems independently and with others, and share these with known people in safe online environments (ACTDIP006)
Places will be limited for this special event. Stay tuned to the ACTF eNews for further details, including how to register your class.